A one-week business development academy designed for science and engineering senior undergraduates, graduate students, post-doctoral researchers and faculty who want to explore moving their research out of the lab and into the world.
- analyze, enhance and communicate the broader potential impact of your research
- build a business skill set for a career in industry
- evaluate market and technology opportunities
- network with industry and investment experts
- Find out more on the Web site >>
The academy includes:
- a five day intensive on exploring the market opportunities surrounding your ideas and your research
- daily seminars and interactive sessions taught by leading venture capitalists, angel investors, and entrepreneurs
- the tools to communicate the broader potential of your research
- a networking dinner with industry sponsors, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and angel investors,
- evening mentoring sessions with industry executives and investors
Apply online by August 22nd >>
Open to science and engineering researchers from any university. $150 for students from California universities. $500 for out of state students.